Saturday, November 10, 2007

Here Goes!!!

Hi! My name is Jan & I totally do not know what I'm doing here, so please be patient!! I just recently joined SCS & have only been stamping for a few months. I have a friend that is into stamping & she let me create something one day & I was hooked! I own a barber shop & on my feet most of the day, so it is nice to have something to do after I get home. It's therapy to me, when I start something, I don't stop until it's finished......no matter how many mistakes I make or how long it takes me. I've been brave enough to post some of my work. I hope you enjoy looking at it.

I live in Southeast Kansas & like I said I cut hair in a barber shop. I've worked there for 16 years, but have owned it 10 years this coming May. I enjoy cutting hair, cut sometimes I need something to just kind of unwind & relax. I really enjoy stamping & seeing what I can come up with.

Like I said I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, so maybe this post will get me started.

8 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Welcome aboard! You are off to a great start. Can't wait to see some more posts. :0)

Kerry Johnson said...

Great job getting your blog going! Can't wait to see some of your creations!

L.A. said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I've only been doing it for a couple of months so I am still learning a lot of the ins and outs of it. I'm looking forward to sharing!

Lori A.

Melissa Cheney said...

Hi Jan!!!

Your blog looks great already! I, like you, am brand new to this whole blogging thing, so we'll learn together, ok?

Welcome, sista!

Stacy said...

Hey Jan! Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to check out your work. =)

Rosella said...

Hi Jan. Totally looking forward to meeting you and seeing your work of art! Addding you to my SBS list!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world and to the sbs group!!

ktstamps said...

Hey Jan, I added you to my SCS list. If you have questions about your blog...let us help you out! I think we have lots of knowledge in this group. I am still learning every day! Your mom looks great. kt