Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Good Evening! I've been so busy I haven't had time to even look at my blog. I just mailed the last of my Christmas packages to our troops yesterday. I sent 8 Christmas boxes, which brings the grand total to 52 packages since March.

At the last Stampin Up party, we made a card where you stamped white glossy card stock with VersaMark. Then you used the brayer to cover the card in ink. I had got the Poinsetta Awash Jumbo Wheel so I thought I would try to use this technique on it. I covered the card stock with the poinsettas in Versa Mark & then I used the brayer to cover it with Real Red ink. It turned out really well & I will put it on my blog. I sent them in the the packages I sent to Iraq.

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Jan! Stopping by to say hello! It is really nice of you to send all of those packages! You must have a very kind heart!

Marilyn said...

Wow - that is an awesome accomplishment you've done - can't wait to see the card you've created!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh no fair! I wanna see it!!!!