Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Cards

Hi Everyone! I'm really really new at this so I'm not sure how to post my card photos on here so will just give you the link to my gallery on SCS.

I've been making magnets out of dominoes this week. I've been using the Wishing You Cheers stamp set & using Staz On Ink. I've been coloring them in with ultra fine Sharpies. I'll try to get a picture of them on soon. It's kind of tedious work, but they look really neat. I am using them as gifts to the vets, dentist, doctor's nurses, etc.

Anyway, I'm gonna get going now & hope everyone has a great day!





http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=145400

7 comments:

Lesa said...

Woo hoo your gallery is growing. I really like your poinsetta card. Isn't stamping just the best?

Rosella said...

Thanks for linking us to your gallery! Great group of cards. Would love to see your creations here too.glfhbkbm

Stampin' Meg said...

I really liked the look of the embossed pointsettias that you uploaded last!

Stacy said...

Great Christmas cards!

A.Lee said...

I can't wait to see the dominoes. And I'm sure glad we have people like you busying themselves with packages for our troops! You rock!

Niki Estes said...

Cute magnets! I love the little snowman!

Gina said...

Love the magnets! I just love that set!